Hardware wallets are originally designed to store bitcoins, but many types are also compatible with altcoins. Altcoins are cryptocurrencies other than Bitcoin and most of them are based on a blockchain. Like bitcoins, altcoins have a real value and need to be protected against theft. The best way to do this is to buy a hardware wallet that is compatible with altcoins. Read More
The ultimate guide to XMR
If you’re looking for a secure, anonymous, and untraceable currency, Monero has you covered.
Monero (XMR) has become synonymous with anonymity and secure transactions. While many people believe that bitcoin is already anonymous, this is undoubtedly not the case spil we’ll see ter this guide. Read More
Inject any MAC address, OUI , or IAB below to lookup the manufacturer, location, and more
MAC Address Details
Wij have just added extra IEEE registries, including.
- MA-L: IEEE MAC Address Large (24-bit block size)
- MA-M: IEEE MAC Address Medium (28-bit block size)
- MA-S: IEEE MAC Address Petite (36-bit block size)
- OUI24: Organizationally Unique Identifier (24-bit block size)
- OUI36: Organizationally Unique Identifier (36-bit block size)
- IAB: Individual Address Blocks (36-bit block size)
- CID: Company ID Blocks (24-bit block size)
- EUI48: Extended Unique Identifier (48-bit block size)